Or more like trying to include 2017 in my list of blog posts.
In the months missing since my previous post, I have
- Graduated university with a degree
- Went for a number of job interviews
- Lazed and bummed around the house for 4 months unemployed
- Finally got a job
- Found a group of pretty cool colleagues to hang out with at work
- Lost my grandfather 😦 I miss you, Gong Gong
- (Finally) Registered and currently studying for my actuarial professional paper that I’ve been scared about (it’s in one week 😨)
- Gotten significantly gayer ever since I discovered Hayley Kiyoko and Katie McGrath.
Yep, I should absolutely get back to studying but you know, I’m the best at procrastinating. Though I would really like to rant about my new found love for Hayley, I shall save that till after my paper. I promise. Hayley-filled post coming right up!