*This page may take some time to load due to the heavy bulk of images*
**but trust me, it’s worth it**
Reasons to love this ruggedly handsome man, Nathan Fillion.
Some facts on this sexy man;
He is a Canadian from Edmonton.
He was born on 27 March 1971
He is about 6’2″.
He is a comic book fan and a geek God.
He can sing (as seen in Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog and the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards).
He loves Game of Thrones and World War Z (the book).
He is part of the Whedonverse (Joss Whedon’s alumni).
He started his acting career in a TV soap opera, One Life to Live.
He’s a sarcastic but lovable man.
A few of my favourite quotes by Nathan;
“It costs nothing to say something kind. Even less to shut up altogether.” “Now I realize the worst thing that could happen is that if it stayed dead. That it died is okay.”(about Firefly) “The truth is I’m a dork. I collected comics. I still love cartoons. I’d rather be at home on a Friday night than out at some club…My sense of humor is that of a geek. My likes and dislikes are that of a geek. I’ve memorized every crappy sci-fi movie there is, but still haven’t seen Schindler’s List.”
This list is in no particular order and will be updated from time to time.
- His humour
- His hair
- This ruggedly handsome renegade
- His smile
- His laugh
- These reactions that only Nathan does
- His kindness and charities (Kids Need To Read)
- His love for us fans
- Nathan and babies
- Captain Mal
- Captain Hammer
- He can sing!
- And dance too!
- Wearing a suit/tuxedo
- These funny yet cute faces
- Biceps (aka armporn)
- His love for his cat/kittens
- He’s such a geek
- The geek in PINK!
- Nathan’s 3 step guide to TV soap opera faces
- The time he posed for the Google Earth car
- That he is good friends with other awesome people
- Boys will be boys
- Nathan in glasses and still SEXY
- Photobombing Nathan
- Nathan on a Harley
- The Whedonverse Alumni
- These selfies
- This smirk-bordering smile that will melt you
- These shirtless scenes
- Nathan cursing (F you? F me? Yes pls.)
- With the finger now
- Nathan behind the camera
- Nathan and the Rysposito bros
- How fatherly Nathan is over Molly Quinn.
- Nathan and the cast of Castle
- Nathan in a pool
- Nathan’s impersonation of Jon Huertas
**This page is still under construction
***DISCLAIMER: Most of the pictures and gifs posted here are not mine. It was taken from around the internet. If it belongs to you, do let me know and I will credit you.