*This page may take some time to load due to the heavy bulk of images*
**but trust me, it’s worth it**
Below is a list of reasons to love Stana Katic, one of my my idols.
But before that, some facts on Stana;
She is of Serbo-Croatian parentage, born in Canada, moved to Aurura, Illinois and now lives in Los Angeles.
She speaks at least five languages – English, French, Italian, Serbian (and Croatian but they’re similar) and Slovenian.
She was born on 26 April 1978
She is about 5’9″.
She does falconry as a hobby.
She can sing and even wrote a song (as seen in the movie, The Librarian 3 and during the 51st Zlin Film Festival).
She ATP’s to work at least once every week (Alternative Travel Project).
She is a HUGE Caskett shipper.
My favourite quotes by Stana;
“When someone accuses you of being childish, I think you should take it as a compliment.” “My name is Stana… It rhymes with Madonna… or banana… (if you come from England). It’s not that hard. Get it right.”
This, I agree completely. Stana is pronounced STAH-NUH and Katic is pronounced CAT-TICK. “I know a lot of people who are philosophers, and they sit by the river and talk about what that underwater world might look like. And I’ll say, ‘Dive in, man, and go see it. Swim around. You’ll be okay.”
This list is in no particular order and will be updated from time to time.
- Her hair (aka hairporn)
- Her adorableness
- Her smile
- Her eyes
- Her beauty
- Her beauty, even without makeup
- All the times she stopped for the fans, which includes getting down on the floor to sign a bunch of stuff.
- Her involvement in helping the environment – Alternative Travel Project
- Even when she’s making funny faces, it’s cute
- Stana and animals
- Stana in dresses
- That time she looked like a Greek goddess
- ‘Blowfish’ face!
- Her humour – the Caskettball baby pictures in response to her pregnant rumours
Big Papa & I are just thrilled w/ our new bundle. Baskett’s a lil fussy here, but his baby blues melt our hearts.Happy family. Baskett’s baby daddy & I trying to figure out what side his tuft of orange hair comes from. Since some of you figured it out, I thought you should be the 1st to see photos of baby Baskett Beckett.
- Her unicorn-likeness
- When Beckett wears trenchcoats
- Her laugh
- Her selfies
- Wearing a white T-shirt
- These sexy poses
- When she dances
- The way she bites her lip
- This sexy shirt unbuttoning scene in front of ‘The Old Haunt’ in episode 3×10
- The way she shrugs
- Stana sticking her tongue out
- Stana in the Castle bloopers!
- Yeap, I still love her
- That hand fling she does
- Stana and babies
- Rock on
- Hugs and kisses
- How much she loves the cast & crew of Castle
- How much she loves her fans
- Stana eating
- Stana being frustrated yet still manages to be adorable
- Randomly throwing a pen around
**This page is still under construction.
***DISCLAIMER: Most of the pictures and gifs posted here are not mine. It was taken from around the internet. If it belongs to you, do let me know and I will credit you.